Thursday, July 28, 2011

In Which a Moment of Doubt and Anxiety Confounds Our Protagonist

First off, I need to post a link to my buddy Dan's brand new blog right here.

It seems like Sordid Wisdom may shape up to have a very similar sort of aim to Carnal Porridge. So, if you're into personal blogs about poly life that don't mince on the icky and sexy bits and/or you enjoy CP at all, I imagine that Dan's blog will be right up your...what do they call those dark narrow passages again? Anyway, Dan, we're watching you. Write all the time, dude, and try to live a life worth writing about. And for fuck's sake come off that mountain and come see me and Simon sometime.

I would also like to direct your attention to this blog post from the studio of sculptor Alex Irvine. The post details the process of creating the breathtakingly gorgeous flaming sculpture that was unveiled on the night of the temple burn at Transformus. I watched this thing burn for hours. The process that the team went through to make it all happen is intriguing, too. Checkit.

On to the brief point: I am having a mood, reader. As I lay in bed beside Simon last night feeling like I couldn't possibly be farther away from him, I had a moment of existential terror and felt very, very alone. And today I still feel very alone. I know that I have to learn how to feel this gracefully. I guess I'll have my chance in September.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment anonymously. If you would like to reach me, please e-mail carnalporridge at gmail dot com.