Thursday, July 7, 2011

In Which Carnita and Zeke Get Permission

...And take advantage of it!

I had the most gorgeous sexy time with Zeke last night. I keep shuddering and melting a little bit thinking about it. He is so fucking sweet and sexy and smart and passionate. Again, I can hardly believe my luck.

How did it happen this time? So Harriet and I met up to plan for Transformus (Aaahhhh it's next weekend! So soon!) earlier in the evening, but of course we didn't end up getting much done because we were girl-chattering and talking about poly stuff instead. Those two are reading The Ethical Slut at the same time right now, and it's so cute how much they're getting into it.

Anyhow, Harriet had received a troubling call from her object of desire, whom we'll call Derek (even though I haven't met him yet). To make a long story short, she couldn't tell at the time her last call to him got dropped whether or not he had been eaten by a bear. Literally. So naturally, she was rather worried and decided to go check on him, and then she decided just to stay the night out in the country with him.

Before Zeke came to join us for a drink, Harriet had explained all this to me, but she said that she was worried Zeke would not be comfortable with the situation. She had never done anything like that before; Zeke had always been present when she had any sexual interaction with Derek. Of course, my mind went straight to the sexy, glitter-studded gutter that it inhabits so much of the time. The conversation went something like this:

Me: (Devious smile) Why don't you let me take care of Zeke? I doubt he'll complain about you leaving if I go keep him company for a while.

Harriet: You can do that tonight? You would?

Me: Absolutely. I'd love to.

Harriet: But how would Simon feel about that?

Me: I thought about it, and I really don't think he would want me to call and wake him up to tell him what I'm doing. I think he would prefer that I tell him later because sleep is precious, I'm already out, and he's expecting me home late anyway.

Harriet: Hm...let's ask Zeke.

Then Zeke arrived, and things got interesting. First of all, the two of them somehow agreed in the time it took me to go to the bathroom that they were each allowed to do anything except intercourse with their respective partners, and Harriet told me about it as soon as I got back. Some things that we had never before aired among the three of us were said aloud. This all felt really amazingly progressive, the kind of experience I absolutely live for. Even though these comments and observations were only things along the lines of shyly acknowledging attraction and fondness in front of the other partner, they opened the door for us all to slowly but surely start getting over our embarrassment about speaking openly with each other.

Harriet, little firestarter that she is, at one point seemed to get a stuck on this idea that she wanted to see Zeke and me kiss each other. She kept playfully trying to direct us like a couple of actors: "Kiss now, while no one is looking!" I couldn't tell if she was kidding at the time, so I asked Zeke about it later when we were doing some seriously perfect naked afterglow cuddling. He said that he thought she was actually fairly serious, and that it was her way of trying to demystify our interaction a bit. Now that I know, I believe I will be happy to indulge her somewhat kooky request next time. Make out with your husband? Sure, anytime I possibly can!

Really, if I'm being honest, I would do just about anything that doesn't compromise my values or needs too deeply to make Harriet happy. The same is beginning to be true of Zeke. I think I know them well enough to enjoy a measure of certainty that they are incapable of manipulating me, so trust abounds. What a promising start to a potentially successful poly constellation. Yay.

And so I went over to their house. One particularly fond memory is of this sortof lazy, sideways 69 position that we ended up in, our faces buried in each other's laps. Jesus, he smells delicious, and he's great with his hands and mouth. I love kissing him, too. Our mouths seem to slip over each other and lock together perfectly. And those beautiful hips! I am patiently waiting for the day when Harriet gives her blessing for me to grab his hipbones and pull him inside me.

Reader, I dare say that Zeke slept much better than he otherwise would have last night. If he didn't, I doubt he regrets being tired at his video shoot today. And I'm walking around with a deep belly smile that just won't quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment anonymously. If you would like to reach me, please e-mail carnalporridge at gmail dot com.