Friday, June 3, 2011

In Which It Is Shown That Sometimes One Should Wait

Five hours or so ago, I tumbled with Simon. It was complicated. This is not the incident to which the title refers, because the result was quite positive. We got over the hurdle of one of us (me in this case) having a little insecure freakout, pushed through the drama, and made sweet sweet love. I am a fan of this. He is slumbering peacefully beside me, and all is well and snug on the home front on this lovely, temperate late spring evening.

Rewind two hours, early afternoon today. Feeling only the slightest bit strange, I left Thomas's bedroom. He didn't walk me to my car. Given, he was naked, but he didn't think to offer.

Before that, we had fooled around, given each other pretty damn fine massages, and had sex a couple of times. It was a good time, but I'm still a little confused about it. I think that perhaps, in the future, I should consider waiting a bit longer to fuck people. There have been no disasters, but there are a few minor disappointments that may have been avoided had I gotten to know the guy long enough to figure out what to expect from him. I can't go into great detail about it right now because I need to sleep, but I just wanted to put that down in words. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment anonymously. If you would like to reach me, please e-mail carnalporridge at gmail dot com.