Monday, May 9, 2011

In Which Caleb Comes to Dinner

This is sure to be a very short post because the best things about the latest updates are yet to come in the next couple of days.

I was completely floored last night when Caleb called last night and suggested that he meet Simon before I come to visit him. I mean, my newest dreamboat is voluntarily taking the initiative to meet my original dreamboat. I am still having trouble believing my luck.

In about three hours, the three of us will be sitting around our kitchen table figuring out what to talk about. Wow. I'm nervous. Caleb texted me and said he was a little nervous too...so I just told him that he should just show up at the house with his penis hanging out of his pants and then tell Simon his cooking sucks if he wants a new best friend. Giggles.

Then, tomorrow afternoon, I'm headed to Caleb's house in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment anonymously. If you would like to reach me, please e-mail carnalporridge at gmail dot com.