Sunday, November 6, 2011

In Which Carnita Mans Up for Peter

I need to paint this picture for you in more detail. Switch to present tense narrative.

-------------------------------

Peter and I come home from an evening of dancing and pool-playing, and we start to get ready for bed. I disappear into the bathroom for a few minutes to freshen up. When I return, Peter is stretched out on the bed. He is wearing a royal blue satin negligée over a sexy little black bra and black sheer tights, looking absolutely delicious and heartbreakingly vulnerable. He smiles shyly up at me, arches his back, and runs his fingers through his long hair.

"Well hello," I say. He giggles and says, "I wanted to show you this me." I'm thrilled and terrified. I have no idea what I am about to do, but I hope I can rise to the occasion. I am hungry...

I slide down on the bed beside him and begin to explore his new embodiment, kissing, nibbling, and fondling. The first time I reach up for his little breasts and squeeze gently, he moans and squirms towards me. Yes yes yes! It's really happening!

I throw his knees over my shoulders and grind slowly on his ass. His sweet little girl-moans get louder and louder until I they are full-throated and resonant, and I am afraid that we are going to keep the whole house awake. I clap my hand over his...her mouth and pin her arms over her head with my elbows. She surrenders to me, and I become a man.

We tumble for hours like this, with me flipping her over, manipulating her limbs and placing them where I want them, and she gasping with my every assertion of strength and dominance. I turn her around to grind on her ass from behind, tangle my fingers up in her hair, and pull up and back to bare her lovely throat. I am almost sure she is about to start screaming with pleasure, so I reach around her head and thrust all the fingers of my hand into her mouth, grabbing the inside of her jaw for a handle to pull her back and forth, spreading her ass cheeks apart, thrusting my pubic bone into her ass. I go down on her, and I treat her cock like an overgrown clit, flicking my tongue and pushing my fingers up into the soft flesh behind her balls. I flip her on top of me, press my thumbs into her pretty little hips, and push her back and forth. She arches back and rides me with intense pleasure while I fondle her tits and stroke her belly.

Before we collapse in a cuddle puddle at 4 am, we talk about our fantasies. "I want to fuck you." "Oh god, I want you to fuck me. Oh fuck yes." "When can I take you shopping for toys, pretty girl?" That shy, demure smile again. It drives me fucking crazy. "When?" "Soon. But I'm scared." "Shhh. It will be perfect. We'll take it slow and use lots of lube. It won't even hurt, baby girl. I'll take care of you. I won't hurt you." "Yeah? Okay...okay." And we kiss, relieved, amazed, exhausted.

The next morning, he woke me with a very male erection pressed against my back, and we fucked again, but as our usual selves. After breakfast, I hand him a pretty red scarf that I had bought with him in mind, and I tell him, "I expect that scarf to smell like you when you return it to me next week. Wear it." "Yes sir."

------------------------------------

Shit! Holy fuck! So hot! I am still reeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment anonymously. If you would like to reach me, please e-mail carnalporridge at gmail dot com.