Friday, December 10, 2010

In Which Carnita, Simon, and James Become a Beast With Three Backs, and a Flashback Tells the Tale of When There Were Four

As long as the beast is a puppy, or something equally cute and vibrant. The threesome felt entirely natural to me--certainly a bit different from the last time I had been to Group Sexville. Uh oh, I sense a flashback coming on...

I am shirtless with a bottle of bourbon in one hand, a cigarette in the other, back arched to expose the pale expanse of my belly and chest as I straddle them both. Reid and Tim under me on the trampoline, the last streaks of pink fading from the late summer sky. I move on top of them, almost imperceptibly but with all my energy, because I want them to want it. I think to myself what I would say to Liza if she were looking at this scene: I was just getting them ready for you, baby. But it takes her a few more hours and I try to keep the tension wound, even loosely, just to keep the magic wrapped around the ever lengthening moment until she arrives. I fear the return of the mundane world if she takes any longer and then the door creaks open. Her face her face her face seeing us all half-naked and so I pour her a drink and insist. Drink, girl. But then I change my mind and snatch it from her hand, tink it goes on the counter, my hands fluttering over her body to find seams, ends, anything to grab and I find the bottom of her t-shirt and let my eyes drift up to her face just to make sure and I see a yes. yes. yes. Her shirt collar catching on her chin, momentarily frustrating my goal but I manage to work her head free and now her shirt is across the room and did I do that did I really just open this box? And her lovely, slender arm so like a child's responds (like a woman), creeping up my spine and down it, and I pull her in and our pubic bones connect hard as our lips part and slide into each other. I slip my tongue deep into her small, warm mouth, thinking of what it will be like to kiss her cunt. Reid and Tim stand open-mouthed, trying to catch up to the reality of the scene, their jeans growing tighter. I throw them quick glances to make sure it is perfectly clear that this show is for them, too. They move closer, timorously reaching out one hand at a time to help me slowly work her into a frenzy. After a few minutes of this, they seem to finally allow it to be true, and now three pairs of lips are moving along Liza's sharp hipbones, her neck, her tiny, perky nipples...

I wonder for a moment if the full force of me will break Liza, shatter her tiny androgynous frame to bits, but it doesn't. She seems to unfold and open to the circumstance: on the most basic animal level, she is helpless to our whims, and she loves it. Overpowered but deliriously aroused--she is beginning to smell like the black upturned earth beneath a moss patch, a sign that I take as a sure indication of her consent--she holds on as I pick her up and walk towards the bedroom, reaching back to catch Reid's hand with one finger, which I slide slowly across his palm as an invitation to follow. Come. Come. And they do.

Still clothed below the waist, I fumble with the buttons of her jeans until I can get all my fingers into the open front and pull. She arches in a desperate gesture to make them come off faster, and I finally get them all the way over her little feet. Her tiny, pink, delicate cunt has barely any hair. I begin to wonder if she had lied to us about her age, but I know she could not have done that. To myself: She is twenty, Carn. You've checked her ID before, remember?

My conscience eased, I begin to explore her. As I wrap one arm behind her back on the bed, I slide my two fingers into her, her warmth and wetness welcoming me. She immediately moans from deep in her throat and arches to thrust up hard into my hand, her cunt begging for more of my fingers, faster, harder, but I make her wait because I want to have time to memorize the silken contours inside her, but more than that, I want to tease her desire out slowly until it it spins wide like a hurricane to sweep us all into itself. I know that if I am going to get everything I want, I will have to use her to create a center for the storm. She, however, will not require much sorcery. Writhing with blinding need on the bed, muttering wordless pleas, she surrenders utterly. Now I can release Tim and Reid on her.

I signal them to take her arms: hold her down. For a moment her eyes flicker open, then get wider, and she struggles only a little against their superior strength before I push her legs apart and drop my face into her cunt. For a moment I just hang there, mouth open, breathing heat onto her darkened clit. She whimpers--so pitiful, and I shudder with sadistic delight--until I part her pink trembling flesh, slowly, slowly trace a line up the inner lips with my tongue, and then suddenly flick across her clit. The tease is effective; she nearly screams, her voice rattling in her chest like the irate growl of a cat. She will not speak a word but I hear her: Give it to me now. Now. NOW.

Now I put my whole mouth over her trigger and dig in deeply with long, lush strokes of my tongue. Every once in a while, I come up for air and then slide my tongue deep into the hot cave of her cunt, my chin pushing hard against the flesh that triggers a woman's core of desire. Her lips shape a mmmmaaah, mmmmaaaahhhhhh. I can't help thinking how much I want a hard cock in me so that I can feel that some place unlock inside me, and so to mirror my own desire, I thrust four fingers deep into her. The corners of her mouth pull into an eee, eee, eee as she fucks my hand so hard I cannot even think about going down on her anymore. It is clear what we both want. 

I look over at the boys. To my surprise, they are both completely naked, and Tim's cock is in Reid's mouth. I watch with intense interest for a moment. This drives me crazy; Reid knows I have always had a thing for watching men together. When he realizes I have been watching, he smiles and pulls Tim out of his wet, reddened mouth with a little pop. I grab him by the shoulders and pull him on top of me. That look of perfect alarm crosses his face as his cock breaches my boundaries in about two seconds. My hand on his ass pulls him, and his cock thrusts deep into me. Now it is my turn to let out an unintentional scream; I had not even realized how starved for cock I had become over the last few hours, and the feel of his head slamming against my organs felt as amazing as the first bite of a long-awaited meal. Beside us, Tim climbed on top of Liza...

Really, though, that scene was so much hotter to write about than to be a part of, especially after the above episode. It wasn't that things got awkward, but rather that a sort of boredom set in. Reid always came much too fast, and so history repeated itself, and I was left to watch two people I was only marginally attracted to fucking each other without passion. So the two of us ended up leaving them to it.

Anyhow, that's not what it was like to be with James.

I am rather enjoying teasing out the "main" timeline, skirting around it, jumping over it, sliding under it. I am beginning to think that describing it in detail won't actually happen for a while yet, until the distance in time has a chance to refine my memory.

And so I will leave you with this: we fucked, and it was hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment anonymously. If you would like to reach me, please e-mail carnalporridge at gmail dot com.